Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who is Soraya?

My name is Soraya. I'm definitely not the most perfect person in the world and I don't let the world influence me. I enjoy trying out new things and if I so happen to become good at them, I try my best. I love to sing. It's one of my passions. I live to play soccer and I could play forever if only I had the time. God always comes first in my life. He's my foundation and purpose for everything. My family always comes second and I would certainly do anything for them in a heart beat. Last comes my friends. I love my friends to death and even though they all are so different, I could go to them with anything and they would never judge me. As of right now I'm trying to find out who I'm called to be. Whoever that person may be, it will always be Soraya :] That will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment